About This Site

Myspace Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

About Me

My Photo
mohamad hazwan bin baharim
View my complete profile

Saturday, November 13, 2010

week 6(catch-up episode)

in this week~~~ something from the sky has knocked the head...MODULE 1...



for this module, i should complete these 9 skills ..and hope it can give a massive impact towards my career~~~GOD wiLLing~!!!


1) Compressing files

how to compress file?hurmmm go and open the module..~


2) Uploading files.....






3) Downloading files






4) Encoding materials





5) Storing files






6) Burning files





7) Scanning






8) Sending emails






9) Web search





With all these 9 skills, it is hoped that my computer and internet skills will gradually improve that I can use later in finding appropriate teaching materials for the pupils' learning....gotcha!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment