About This Site

Myspace Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

About Me

My Photo
mohamad hazwan bin baharim
View my complete profile

Saturday, November 13, 2010

week 10(catch-up episode)

BEGGIN' plus SOrry soRry plus take me OUt Plus 2 Insan~!...BAHAK KEBABOM~!..


This week, i have to submit 3 tasks for Module 3 which were related to audio editing. Task 1,we were asked to do a ringtone for any song chosen, task 2 we were to join 2 songs together and task 3 , we're to edit a song entitled 'Dua Insan Bercinta' by M.Nasir and Siti Nurhaliza. A song sung live by both of them.,...tasty?creepy?talk to my hands~sigh..


Task 1

And for the ringtone task, I chose 'beGgin'' from MAdCon. I used audacity to cut the full-length BEggin'' to its chorus as the ringtone....bEngging...begging ouooYoooo..~!...want to see who is MADCON?




Task 2

For the second task, I chose songs "Sorry sorry" FRom SUPER JUNIOR and "take me Out" by franz ferdinand to be joined together. And for that, I used audacity to join the two songs.

+ = ..BAHAK ferdinand Junior!@@@@@@@


Task 3

As for 'Dua Insan Bercinta', I used audacity again to cut out the introduction of the song, the clapping sound and to reduce the noise in the song as it's a song sung live in a concert.




......I showed all the 3 tasks to Pn. Foziah for her to first check on the quality of the works that I've done before submitting the final versions. Yes, there're few changes that I've to do to make the final versions of the 3 tasks be better ones..so, stay tunes to get all the 3 audios..~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment