About This Site

Myspace Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

About Me

My Photo
mohamad hazwan bin baharim
View my complete profile

Saturday, November 13, 2010

week 5(catch-up episode)




teaching aids~~~~teaching with aid kits?hurmmm,,,
actually when we talk about teaching aids, there are 2 types of teaching aids:.....technology and non-technology...~~~


so for this course, i got the opportunity to enhance my creativity to develop teaching aids using TECHNOLOGY...sigh~HOW??????....??????....?????....


Integrate technology instead of using black board and chalks~~~~AND TEXT BOOK~!...BOOkish~!yuxk~@..hahahaha..


so, for this week, i got 3 tasks to do....~~~~ integrating TEchnology~...

so the first task: HELLO YEAR 1 ....

SECOND: HELLO YEAR 2.....

THIRD: STORY TIME AGAIN YEAR 2
,

And to tell you, I was eager at first to do this task that me and my partner,SARAH AQILAH @ LADY ASCHUMI, have put our best efforts to gather the best teaching aids that can be integrated in the teaching of these 3 topics. There were various types of resources that were found useful to be used. Digital flashcards, videos, games, e-books, or even songs, well just to name a few.

Upon completing this task, I did realize that being as a 21st century teacher I have to be creative to vary my teaching aids to attract my pupils and make their learning experience be an effective one. In fact, using technological resources, I found that it is much easier and saves me more time.

As what I need to do is to google any related materials and with just simple clicks I can download or print out the resources found to be used in class. Perhaps, with combination of both kinds of teaching aids- technological and non-technological ones, can make the teaching and learning processes in the classroom be more effective, significant yet fun and interesting enough to suit with the pupils' learning preferences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment