About This Site

Myspace Marquee Text - http://www.marqueetextlive.com

About Me

My Photo
mohamad hazwan bin baharim
View my complete profile

Saturday, November 13, 2010

week 11(catch-up episode)“Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

”......“I've learned that good-byes will always hurt, pictures will never replace having been there, memories good and bad will bring tears, and words can never replace feelings.”..



This week class i continued with the tasks for photo editing as to what stated in Module 2. And one of the tasks was to edit a picture that was to be uploaded in Photobucket. And for that, I chose 2 pictures that were joined together....



first picture:





second picture:










after several actions taken..cut here and there..fit those pictures...and the final product:~~~~~



This was the final end for all the editing parts that I've done. I'm very satisfied with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment